The call for papers is nearing it's end, and although we already have a great amount of superb submissions we're always looking for more quality content. This will be your final chance to take the stage at the Amsterdam RAI in June, all you need to do is to fill out the CFP form.
In return we offer the speaker package for the selected speakers which will make your stay even more pleasant:
- A complimentary ticket to the conference (including tutorial day): June 6-8
- Speaker dinner on Thursday evening June 6th
- Conference social on Friday evening - a Social event including food, drinks, GameNight and CodeNight.
- Recording of your talk (audio + screen), which we will edit and publish on YouTube after the conference.
- 2-4 nights stay (including breakfast) at the Eden Hotel Amsterdam (the number of nights depends on where you have to travel from and if you’re scheduled for a tutorial on thursday)
- Fresh coffee, lunch, soft drinks and snacks at the conference venue on thursday, friday and saturday
- Compensation for presenting a tutorial. For half day tutorials the compensation is set at 400 euro and for full day tutorials at 800 euro, paid after delivery of the tutorial.
- Informal dinner on wednesday June 5th (if you’re already in Amsterdam)
- Ticket for public transport in Amsterdam - valid up to 72h.
- Last but not least, payment for travel expenses
- Round-trip airline or train ticket + reimbursement of travel cost from home-airport and airport-hotel (and vice versa).
- If you travel by car, we arrange a multi-day parking ticket at the RAI venue and you receive reimbursement of fuel cost.
We'll start the rating process as soon as the CFP closes (January 28th) and we'll get back to anyone who submitted in a few weeks after that. From what we've already seen choices are going to be tough again because of all the great talks already sent in. But never hesitate to send in yours and make it even harder for us. What seems common and simple to you might be astonishing to the world!
Share the passion and knowledge & enjoy the conference!