Dutch PHP Conference
June 29, 30 and July 1 we will be organizing the 11th Dutch PHP Conference with a large focus on PHP development. Last year we had over 600 participants with 5 tracks in total, and the feedback provided shows that again we have delivered a high quality conference which will draw even more developers in this year.
At The Dutch PHP Conference we rely on sponsors and companies that like to show their support for PHP development, to make the conference an unforgettable experience. Do you think the company you work for fits this bill? Are you interested in the possibilities to show your brand and/or products at the conference, in exchange for something the visitors can keep as a memory or as a gift.
If you’re interested in supporting the Dutch PHP Conference these are the kind of possibilities we can discuss:
- A booth in the main hall to showcase your products or services
- Prizes we can raffle at the end of the conference (products, licenses, tickets, etc)
- Gadgets people can pick up from the table in the main hall
- Discount coupons for our digital goodie bag (sent via e-mail to all participants)
- A sponsored technical talk (needs to be approved by the call for papers committee)
- Conference social sponsoring
- Anything that comes to mind, we love to discuss great ideas!
Although we have the standard sponsor packages for sponsors that just want to support the Dutch PHP Conference, we try to tailor the sponsoring agreements to the needs of the sponsor. We understand that sponsors want a valid return on investment and we try to facilitate that as much as possible. If you are interested in sponsoring us, please let us know what you’re trying to get out of it and we’ll try to make it happen. We are very creative and flexible.
If you want to receive the specific sponsoring possibilities, please fill out this contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible.